The Employer of the Year Award recipient will be featured in an issue of the HPCC certification newsletter. The award recipient is also presented a gift item at the Annual Assembly of Hospice and Palliative Care.*
- The employer demonstrates a history of supporting certification and is currently enrolled in the HPCC Employer Partner Program
- The employer actively endorses and promotes certification, demonstrated by such actions as:
- Financial support for certification examination and/or preparation for the examination
- Salary recognition upon attainment and renewal of HPCC credentials
- Facility recognition activities for achievement of HPCC credentials
- Incorporation of certification into job descriptions or clinical ladder
- Annual update form (which is mailed to eligible employers annually) must be submitted to the HPCC national office by July 1st deadline.
- An organization/facility which employs members of the HPCC Board are not eligible to receive this award during the term of the board member.
- Selection will be determined by the HPCC Awards Selection Subcommittee/Board.
- An organization /facility cannot be selected more than once in a 10-year period.
*The recipient of the award is strongly encouraged to receive the award in person based on instructions in the award recipient letter. A monetary stipend has been established to assist with travel costs and related expenses.
If you have any further questions regarding the Employer of the Year Award, or our Employer Partner Program, please contact HPCC at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 412-787-1057.