- Members of the HPCC board, Examination Development Committees, and Awards Selection Committee are ineligible
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Nursing Assistant (CHPNA®)
- Individual personifies excellence in the clinical practice as a hospice/palliative nursing assistant
- Individual provides leadership through mentorship of others in hospice/palliative care
- All nominations are reviewed and the recipient is selected by the Awards Selection Committee of HPCC
- HPCC Awards Nomination Form
- Document written by nominator of how nominee meets the criteria with further elaboration on his or her qualifications for this award (e.g., relevant employment, involvement in special initiatives related to hospice and palliative nursing assistant care) This document should be no more than two (2) pages 8 x 11
- Two (2) letters of support from others in the field who can provide validation of nominee contribution to hospice and palliative nursing assistant practice
- Current curriculum vitae / resume
- Required materials must be received by July 1 of given year via email (email@example.com), fax (412-787-9305) or postal mail.
Mail completed materials to:
Hospice and Palliative Credentialing Center
Awards Selection Committee
400 Lydia Street, Suite 103
Carnegie, PA 15106
*The recipient of the award is strongly encouraged to receive the award in person based on instructions in the award recipient letter. A monetary stipend has been established to assist with travel costs and related expenses.