- Early Bird Registration (Before November 2) $575
- Regular Registration (November 2 - November 30) $625
- Late Registration (After November 30) $675
- Group Registration: Receive $50 off if you register 3 or more individuals form the same organization. Email CEProgramPlanning@hpna.org to receive a group registration promo code.
ELNEC is an acronym that stands for End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium and is an education initiative created by the City of Hope and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing. HPNA-sponsored ELNEC Pediatric Palliative Care Courses provide nurses with education in palliative care, preparing them to teach the information to practicing nurses and other healthcare professionals. ELNEC courses are written for nurses by nurses. Learn more about the ELNEC initiative at advancingexpertcare.org/ELNEC.
Course content is divided into modules, which include:
- Palliative Nursing Care at the End-of-Life
- Pain Management
- Symptom Management
- Final Hours
- Loss, Grief, and Bereavement
- Leadership and Self Care
- Cultural Considerations and Ethical Issues
Upon successful completion of the course, attendees will earn 14.75 NCPD Hours and 4.0 Category 1 Pharm Credits. The Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.