2020 Hospice & Palliative Nurses Foundation Annual Appeal
Current Total Raised: $19,000
Campaign Length: December 16, 2020 - January 16, 2021
Campaign Goal: $40,000
Since 1998, the Hospice & Palliative Nurses Foundation (HPNF)has been making resources available for hospice and palliative nurses who otherwise may not have had access to them. We need your help so that we may continue to support hospice and palliative nurses with grants and scholarships for education, certification, and research.
Your Contribution Matters
Giving money to HPNF is not about making a donation; it is about making a difference in the life of a hospice or palliative nurse. HPNF depends on the generous spirit of donors to financially support our mission.
A gift at any level makes a difference and supports hospice and palliative nurses looking to learn and grow in their careers.
- $15 makes a POLARIS module available so a nurse can learn to practice self-care or assess patient symptoms
- $50 provides education and networking opportunities for a nursing assistant
- $70 furnishes mentoring opportunities to nursing students
- $115 allows a new RN to learn from seasoned hospice and palliative nurses, some of whom established protocols for pain and symptom management
- $250 makes it possible for a nurse to grow his or her leadership skills by attending the 2021 HPNA Leadership Conference
- $300 enables a nurse to incorporate ethical tenets gleaned from the National Nursing Ethics Conference's Ethics of Caring Conference into his or her clinical practice
- $500 provides education, networking, and a recharge of a nurse's professional battery at the 2021 Annual Assembly
- $750 empowers a nurse to pursue an associate degree in nursing with a scholarship
- $1,000 supports a nurse researcher to find solutions to problems that seriously ill patients are confronting
We want to thank and recognize anyone who donates to this campaign by posting your selfie on our Facebook page. Follow the steps below to submit your post-donation selfie!
1. Make a donation of any amount to this campaign.
2. Download and print one of the signs below.
3. Grab your cell phone or camera and snap a picture of yourself holding up the sign.
4. Email your selfie to email@example.com with the subject line "Donation Selfie".
5. Visit the HPNF or HPNA Facebook pages now through January 16th to see your selfie on our page.
Printable Sign for Donation Selfie
After making a donation to the HPNF Annual Appeal Campaign, we encourage you to download and print one of the signs below to use in your post-donation selfie.