Join Us Today!
Welcome to the Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association, a community of over 11,000 healthcare professionals dedicated to advancing expert care in serious illness. We offer a wide range of benefits with your membership, including the following:
- Over 75 online e-learning courses, including continuing nursing educational credits (CNEs)
- Hospice and Palliative Credentialing Center certification and recertification exam discounts
- Online subscriptions to two professional journals, the Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing and the Journal of Palliative Medicine
- Member pricing on educational products and services
- Updates on association activities through a monthly e-newsletter
- Over 50 chapters across the United States
- Members only section of the web site including special interest groups, blogs, educational and cultural diversity resources, member search, and more
- Networking opportunities through our yearly events, through the members only site, local chapter meetings, and other opportunities.
- Registered Nurse - $115 for one year, $210 for two years
- LPN/LVN - $82 for one year, $140 for two years
- Nursing Assistant - $50 for one year, $80 for two years
- Retired RN - $60 for one year, $100 for two years
- RN Student - $70 per year
- Student - $55 per year
- Associate - $100 per year
All memberships are rotational, e.g. a one year membership purchased in March will be valid through March of the following year. MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted for payment, but foreign checks cannot be accepted. Non-U.S. residents, please pay by credit card. Membership dues are not tax deductible as charitable contributions, but they may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. 7.1 % of your payment will be spent on HPNA lobbying efforts with the intention to influence legislation, and is therefore, not deductible as a business expense.