HPNA Year of Leadership 2021
HPNA is committed to supporting the professional development needs of our members, as leaders in the field of hospice and palliative nursing. As part of those efforts, we are launching the HPNA Year of Leadership 2021, which has been made possible through remaining grant funds from the Cambia Health Foundation.
The HPNA Year of Leadership 2021 will provide multiple opportunities to help you develop your individual leadership skills and reach advanced career goals. The track will include:
- A mentorship program facilitated through a subject matter expert and mentor database platform
- Leadership-specific webinars, podcasts, and Nursing Resource Guides (NRGs)
- Annual national preconference and/or mini conferences dedicated specifically to leadership topics
- Office hours when members can access HPNA leaders to discuss leadership needs, as well as additional leadership-specific educational offerings
- Three new POLARIS modules on leadership
- Four annual scholarships to nationally recognized nursing leadership programs
Stay tuned for upcoming announcements about the HPNA Year of Leadership 2021. We look forward to serving our members in a more strategic and sustainable way to advance expert care in serious illness as hospice and palliative nurse leaders!
to access information about the retired 2019-2020 Palliative Nursing Leadership Development Program.