Chapter Education Grants
The Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation promotes hospice and palliative nursing at the local level through chapter education grants. Each year HPNF awards up to six (6) grants to HPNA chartered chapters. The purpose of the grants is to benefit chapter members through education and/or expand chapter membership. These grant amounts can be for up to $1,000. The grants are competitive and winners are selected from the applicant pool by the Chapter Education Grant Review Committee consisting of HPNF Board members and HPNA members.
- Be chartered and in good standing.
- Propose a chapter project that benefits the entire chapter through educational projects and/or expansion of membership.
- Receive no more than two grants during any five-year period.
- Submit a completed chapter education grant application (available for download below) and all required attachments to HPNF by e-mail at email@example.com on or before June 1.
- Deadline is strictly enforced.
- The HPNF Chapter Education Grant Review Committee takes into account applicant’s adherence to submission guidelines, completeness of applications, and quality of responses when reviewing the applicant pool.