Student Memberships with HPNA
HPNA is pleased to offer full-time students in pre-licensure programs the opportunity to join the organization for free.
Follow these steps to get started:
1. Click "Create Account" at the top of this page and create your HPNA Profile.
2. Visit the Student Application page and log in with your HPNA username and password.
3. Click "Sign Up Today" and complete the application form and upload your documentation.
4. The documentation that you provide should show current enrollment in a pre-licensure program. Proof of status can be:
- Official or unofficial transcript showing current enrollment and graduation date
- Letter from advisor (signed and recently dated)
- Letter from registrar (signed and recently dated)
- Student ID card (must show a valid, unexpired expiration date on the ID including graduation date)
Resources for HPNA Student Members
- Nursing Resource Guides - Quick reference sheets on a variety of symptoms and topics.
- POLARIS eLearning - A state-of-the-art eLearning resource consisting of 13 modules that are designed to provide essential practice knowledge for those working in hospice and/or palliative care.
- A Palliative Care Journey webinar - Discover the differences between palliative versus hospice care, a review of the Palliative Care Act and advance directives, a discussion on communication and conversations, and information on palliative care patient referrals.
- Job search - Discover hundreds of open opportunities in healthcare and apply for a job.
- Career Learning Center - Further your training with customized learning content.
- Reference Checking - Check your references to ensure they're saying what you think they are.
- Resume Writing & LinkedIn Profile Development - Get noticed! - Create a professional resume and LinkedIn profile with the help of a professional.
- Career Coaching - Connect with a professional coach for individualized help.