Employer of the Year Award
Application Due Date: July 1, 2022
Employer partners are encouraged to apply for the Employer of the Year Award! This award is given annually to one organization that has provided substantial and comprehensive support to their employees through professional development, education, and certification opportunities.
The awardee receives a plaque to display in their office, special acknowledgement on the HPNA website and social media, and recognition at the HPNA awards ceremony.
Current Employer Partners who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply for the Employer of the Year Award.
- Does your organization provide financial support for professional development, education and certification purposes for hospice and palliative care?
- Does your organization demonstrate formal recognition of education and certification for hospice and palliative care?
- Does your organization support professional development through hospice and palliative care education and certification?
Please note, organizations cannot be selected more than once in a 5-year period. Additionally, organizations that employ members of the HPNA or HPCC Board of Directors are not eligible to receive this award.
To apply for the Employer of the Year Award, please submit the following by July 1, 2022.
- Online application form
- Employee testimonials (optional, but highly encouraged)
- Respond to the following two essay questions in no more than 300 words each. Spelling and grammar are taken into consideration.
- Question 1: Why do you feel that your organization should be selected to receive the Employer of the Year Award?
- Question 2: How does your organization personify excellence in the professional practice of hospice and palliative care?
The HPCC Awards Selection Committee considers adherence to submission guidelines, completeness of applications, and quality of responses when selecting the award recipients. If you have any questions, please contact either Todd Smith at 412-282-8206 or [email protected]or Cyndi McCloskey at [email protected] or 412-282-8213.