New! Nursing Resource Guides (NRGs)
HPNA is now offering Nursing Resource Guides (NRGs) for clinicians looking for a quick reference on a variety of symptoms and topics. The guides give management strategies for symptoms such as fatigue, anxiety, dyspnea, and more. The NRGs offer an overview of the symptom, common causes, and nonpharmacological and pharmacological interventional strategies.
NRGs are a member benefit and are offered free to all HPNA members. Non-HPNA members have open access to the NRGs below, but will need to purchase an HPNA membership in order to view the full NRG library. Click here to learn more about becoming an HPNA member.
Open Access NRGs
Click the links below to download an open access NRG - available to anyone.
Members Only NRG Library
HPNA members can click the button below to access the full NRG library, which includes:
Access the NRG Library
*Only HPNA members can access the full library of NRGs. HPNA members must be logged into their account to gain access.
- New! Tips to Develop Into a Strong Nurse Leader
- New! Palliative Wound Care
- New! Evaluating Published Research
- New! How to Conduct a Literature Review
- New! How to Create a Scholarly Abstract
- New! How to Create a Scholarly Presentation
- New! Submitting a Scholarly Abstract
- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Bereavement During a Pandemic
- COVID-19 Anxiety
- COVID-19 Communication
- COVID-19 Delirium
- COVID-19 Dyspnea
- COVID-19 End-of-Life
- COVID-19 Nausea
- COVID-19 Pain
- COVID-19 Terminal Secretions