2021 Virtual Conference: Focusing on Transformation
July 29, 2021 | 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
Presented by: HPNA, NHPCO, AAHPM
Registration Opens: April 2021 at nhpco.org/vc2021
HPNA, NHPCO, and AAHPM recognize the profound and historic impact of the global health pandemic. That is why the 2021 Virtual Conference theme is "transformation".
Our world is reshaping before our eyes
How do we rework the system? How do we measure success? What innovations will remain? How do we bridge the divide between administration and clinical? How do we address workforce issues? How do we improve the patient and family experience? How do we continue to connect to purpose?
Exploring Multiple Perspectives
Content will include both clinical and programmatic perspectives creating an opportunity for the interdisciplinary team to explore each unique viewpoint and how they intersect.
See and hear from
Explore these topics and more
- Daniela Lamas, MD | Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Tammie Quest, MD | Robert W. Woodruff Health Sciences Center of Emory University
- Ab Brody, PhD, RN, FAAN | Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing
- Dana Lustbader, MD, FAAHPM | ProHEALTH, an OPTUM Company
- Amy Rose, RS, MSN, CHPN | Sangre de Cristo Community Care
- Jim Woodard | TRU Community Care
New for 2021
- The Catalytic Effect of COVID-19
- Leadership Development
- Healthy Tensions
- Workforce Considerations
Discussion sessions: Connect with colleagues from across the country to explore common challenges and share best practices.