These scholarships provide reimbursement of certification fees to eligible individuals and are valid for those earning a new Hospice and Palliative Credentialing Center (HPCC) certification or those who are renewing their current HPCC certification.
- If you are planning to certify or recertify your ACHPN, CHPN, CHPPN, CHPLN, CHPNA, CHPCA, or CPLC credential in 2021
- If you earned or recertified your ACHPN, CHPN, CHPPN, CHPLN CHPNA, CHPCA, or CPLC credential in 2021
If you earned or recertified your credential in September, October, November, or December 2020, you are eligible to apply
- Personally pay for the exam or HPAR fee
- Individuals who have been reimbursed for their certification/recertification fees by any other institution or organization are not eligible for this scholarship
Submit a completed certification scholarship application including all required attachments:
- One professional letter of reference from a supervisor or manager on letterhead.
- Resume or CV 2 pages or less
- Essay (250 words) describing:
- Your dedication to hospice and palliative care
- Your commitment to volunteerism
- Your professional goals (short/long-term, sharing knowledge with colleagues, involvement in activities at local, state, or national levels, and commitment to lifelong learning)
- Why certification is important to you
Certification Scholarship Application