These scholarships provide reimbursement of certification fees to eligible individuals and are valid for those earning a new Hospice and Palliative Credentialing Center (HPCC) certification or those who are renewing their current HPCC certification.
- If you are planning to certify or recertify your ACHPN, CHPN, CHPPN, CHPLN, CHPNA, CHPCA, or CPLC credential in 2021
- If you earned or recertified your ACHPN, CHPN, CHPPN, CHPLN CHPNA, CHPCA, or CPLC credential in 2021
- Personally pay for the exam or HPAR fee
- Individuals who have been reimbursed for their certification/recertification fees by any other institution or organization are not eligible for this scholarship
Submit a completed certification scholarship application including all required attachments:
- One professional letter of reference from a supervisor or manager on letterhead.
- Resume or CV 2 pages or less
- Provide a 250-word essay and address each of the following points for the Scholarship Review Committee (please note, spelling, grammar, and syntax will be evaluated):
- Your dedication to hospice and palliative care
- Your commitment to volunteerism
- Your professional goals (short/long-term, sharing knowledge with colleagues, involvement in activities at local, state, or national levels, and commitment to lifelong learning)
- Why certification is important to you
Certification Scholarship Application