COVID-19 Updates for HPCC Certification Candidates
Updated March 27, 2020:
Certification renewal dates have been extended for all credentials expiring in the next few months.
Updated March 25, 2020:
HPCC's testing partner, PSI, has officially converted its offices to a work from home support system effective March 24th. For at least the next 30 days, HPCC's paper application processing and paper/pencil resourcing will not be available until the office reopens. Electronic application processing is still available. HPCC thanks all certificants and candidates for your patience as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together.
Updated March 20, 2020:
HPCC's testing partner, PSI, has closed testing centers in the United States for 30 days, effective March 20th.
The temporary suspension of certification testing is necessary to comply with federal guidance and to protect he health of individual test takers and staff at these centers. Testing centers are expected to reopen April 13, 2020, but the specific date will depend on circumstances that are changing daily. As a result of the closure:
- All remaining scheduled candidates testing during the month of March will be cancelled, and a cancellation notice will be sent to all candidates via the email address we have on file. This email will be sent from our testing partner, PSI.
- Canceled candidates will be able to transfer to a future testing window. HPCC is waiving any transfer fees and a transfer form will not be needed to reschedule.
- Please allow 30 days before attempting to reschedule your exam if you want to test in the June 2020 window. At the end of the 30-day period, candidates can reschedule online or contact PSI for rescheduling assistance. If you would like to transfer to the June or September test window, please contact PSI at AMPExamServices@goamp.com. Once your testing window has been updated, you will be able to reschedule within that time frame online. The September 200 window opens June 1, 2020.
- PSI offices remain open for application processing and candidate services. If you have any questions regarding your certification or exam, please contact PSI directly at 833-256-1422 or AMPExamServices@goamp.com.
- The HPCC national office remains open and hours of operations are unchanged (M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern). Candidates can contact an HPCC representative at 412-787-9301.
- Please check this page regularly for updates and additional information.
Special note for current CHPNAs:
- Current CHPNAs due to renew their certification March through September 2020 will be automatically extended through December 31, 2020. CHPNAs seeking recertification during that time period will be eligible to test during the June, September, and December 2020 testing windows. Candidates can contact an HPCC representative with any questions at 412-787-9301.
HPCC thanks all certificants and candidates for your patience as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together. If there is anything we can do for you, please feel free to let us know. We would be more than happy to help.