Mission, Vision, and Pillars of Excellence
The Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association, the Hospice and Palliative Credentialing Center and the Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation have leveraged strategic and operational synergies and adopted shared mission and vision statements and common pillars of excellence.
- To Advance Expert Care in Serious Illness
- To Transform the Care and Culture of Serious Illness
Pillars of Excellence
- Education, Competence, Advocacy, Leadership, Research
We have identified five enterprise-wide global strategies from our 2018-2020 Strategic Plan:
- Develop and implement an enterprise-wide marketing and communications programs;
- Develop and make available best-in-class palliative care resources;
- Solidify and strengthen relationships with organizations that can extend the reach of the organization;
- Implement technology improvements and advances to position the organization for long-term growth and success; and
- Expand and refine the employer program to drive continued growth.
Click Here for the Full 2018-2020 Strategic Plan